- Women’s Wash, Cut & Style
- Clarify, Deep Condition & Cut & Style
- Bang Trim
- Men’s Wash & Cut
- Neck Trim
- Kid’s Cut
- Touch up – Single-process color application applied to the new growth root area.
- Full Color – Color is applied to the hair from the roots to the ends for color richness, continuity and blending.
- Partial Highlighting – Highlights, Low lights or a combination of the two are applied from the top of the head forward adding beautiful, dimensional color.
- Full Highlighting – Highlights, Low lights or a combination of the two are applied to the entire head of hair. This service offers uniform, all over hair color.
- Gloss – Gloss accents the hair with a tint that is revealed through reflections of light. This is a great option if you’re looking to add something a little more subtle to your hairstyles. Glossing can also be used as a grey blending technique for both men and women.
- Balayage – Balayage is a French term describing the art of hair painting, and can be as subtle or as bold as desired. Color is painted precisely on the hair to give you that special “easy elegant” hair color.
- Ombre- Ombre’ means “shadow” in French and is characterized by darker roots that fade into lighter colors at the ends. It is classic, low maintenance, and definitively stylish.
- Corrections – Varies based on individual needs and severity of damage.
- All perming and straightening must have a complimentary consultation prior to appointment. (Call for your free consultation)
- Keratin Hair Smoothing- Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy is different. Conventional straighteners or relaxers may break the protein bonds within the hair’s structure, causing each strand to reform into a permanently straight shape. Keratin Complex’s revolutionary technology does not break the hair’s bonds, instead delivering the versatility of smoother, healthier-looking hair that can be styled wavy or straight as desired.Keratin Complex’s signature keratin works effectively on all hair types. Our unique Smoothing Therapy treatments contain high concentrations of keratin that penetrate throughout the hair structure, and then are sealed within the cortex to repair damage.
- Moisture Treatment – Improves dry hair up to 86% leaving strands soft, silky and shiny.
- Repair – Improves damaged hair up to 84%, leaving strands strong, supple and healthy-looking.
- Hot Fusion – has a Keratin tip that is bonded to your hair with a heating tool. Since your hair is made up of 90% Keratin, this is a healthier alternative to the outdated glue extensions. With the proper care these extensions can last from 2-4 months before they need to be replaced.
- Weft Tape Extensions – are attached to your hair with a double-sided, medical grade tape. The hair lies flat so it does not twist and tangle, which makes our clients with finer hair the perfect candidates! These extensions can be reused up to 3 times depending on care and maintenance. Tape extensions need to be adjusted every 3 months.
Your appointments are very important to us. We understand that everyone’s lives can be hectic and things do happen however; last minute notice, or no notice of cancellation at all, creates a time that can be difficult to fill and may also prevent someone else from being able to schedule in that time.
We ask that all guests please provide 24 hours notice cancellation either by phone, or email or voicemail in the event you need to reach us after hours.
Repeat offenders of last minute cancellations, no shows or last minute rescheduling will be asked to provide a credit card number when scheduling services and our cancellation policy will be in effect: 50% up to the full amount of the service scheduled will be charged in the event of a no show or last minute cancellation or rescheduling.
To schedule an appointment please contact us at 973-256-3563
589 Newark Pompton Turnpike
Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
Contact Phone: 973-256-3563